Pay Rents Without a HK Bank Account By HSBC’s “Cash Deposit ATMs”

You don't have to have a Hong Kong bank account or a cheque book in Hong Kong dollars to handle your payments for security deposit, prepaid rent, monthly rent and any other payment to Bon Bon CoLiving. Here is a step-by-step procedure to make it happen:          

Banking Information

HSBC is the major bank of Bon Bon CoLiving and for any payment including Security Deposit, Rent Paid in Advance and any other payment, please send it to the following: