– Around 318 net
– One Double Bedroom
– 5 minutes to Wanchai MTR
– Apartment on middle level in a High-rise building
– Fully furnished
– There is 1 Bathroom
– Building Concierge
– Nice guards and 24/7 CCTV surveillance
– Regular Maid services
– Just 5-minutes walk from the Wai Chai MTR station
– Surrounded by 7/11 convenient stores, banks, numerous dining options, supermarkets and wet markets, cafes and coffee shops
– 10-minutes walk to Public Swimming Pool
– At the next MTR Station Causeway Bay, where you can access household stores, 7-11 stores, McDonald, Pacific coffee, Starbucks, 24 hour supermarkets
– 8-minutes to Central by MTR.
– Plenty of choices for transportations. For instance, taxi, bus, minibus and tram.
Rent and Restrictions
– 1 year lease preferred
– Must cover December
– 2-months’ security deposit and 2-months’ of rent paid in advance. Plus HKD 500 utilities security deposit. E.g., if the rent is HKD 8000, you should pay a deposit of HKD 16000 and another HKD 16000 for rent in advance. Plus utilities deposit HKD 500. In total you need to pay HKD 32000+HKD500 before you move-in. Except special cases.
– After tenancy period, 1 month of termination notice in advance or payment of in lieu of notice is required.
– Rent is billed monthly which includes: all utilities worth HK$600 subject to reasonable use (eg: electricity, high speed WiFi, water, cleaning by domestic helper)
– No pets
– No smokers